Tuesday, December 14, 2010

>> Post #7: My gears are ground

You know what really grinds my gears? When a music fanatic has 6 youtube videos loading, 3 music artists myspaces open, 4 sound cloud tabs open, 3 music blogs open AND ONE OF THEM IS BLARING MUSIC SOMEWHERE IN A DISTANT CORNER FORCING ME TO FIND IT AND PAUSE IT SO I CAN LISTEN TO THE SONG I WANTED TOO!

/end rant

I almost lost my sanity just trying to listen to this song, so I might as well post it.

http://soundcloud.com/rokadubs/kalbr-disco-shit

3 comments:

  1. i just had a similar experience and closed everything at once. reopened FF and had all the same tabs come up : / i raged. cool song though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it´s really annoying.

    The search for the intruder is exhausting =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. not only is it exhausting, but it's like torture. the feeling is very unnerving. maybe its just me though.

    thanks for the comment on the new blog btw man, i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete